About The Lodge
The Lodge is situated on the outskirts of the historic town of Winchcombe, seven miles north of Cheltenham in the heart of the Cotswolds.
With eleven bedrooms, The Lodge is a private getaway in the heart of the Cotswolds – which is exclusively yours for the whole of your stay – whether it be for a shooting party; a trip to Cheltenham races; a short holiday or maybe to host a special occasion.
The Lodge has four individual reception rooms and fully stocked bars to make your stay a pleasant and relaxing experience.
Unwind, relax or celebrate… The Lodge has the space to adapt to your occasion. On the first floor, the bar opens out onto a patio overlooking the surrounding Cotswold countryside… stunning on a summer’s day.
There are eleven individually designed suites with bespoke king-size beds, with sumptuous linens and modern bathrooms.
With all the usual bedroom luxuries of a boutique-style hotel, The Lodge spoils you with remote-controlled head-to-foot beds for the perfect night’s sleep.
The opportunity to enjoy delicious food of the highest quality prepared by our experienced chef in the comfort of your private dining room.
Whether it be for a breakfast, dinner, business meeting or special occasion The Lodge will cater for all your culinary needs. We also offer an extensive list of exquisite wines.
With its own secluded private gardens surrounding an enclosed courtyard with barbecue and outdoor dining… the perfect retreat.
For those keen to explore, there are many country walks and a nearby private woodland as well as the historic Sudeley Castle and town of Winchcombe is on your doorstep.
- Exclusive use
- Fabulous breakfast
- Extremely comfortable electric adjustable beds
- Peaceful secluded grounds set in the stunning Cotswold countryside
- Complimentary wifi
- Use of printer/scanner for corporate use
- Secure parking and use of 2 x EV chargers
- Good communication links via road and rail. The A40 links to London and Oxford, the M5 connects Cheltenham to Birmingham.
- The closest airport is Gloucestershire airport 21 miles or Birmingham 32 miles. London Luton airport is 56 miles and London Heathrow is 98 miles